5th June 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in UPES-Dehradun for BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BTech course in this university? Please tell me asap.

9th June 2019, 09:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun?

The candidates looking forward to get admission in B.Tech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun must have scored 60% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

The admission to study B.Tech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun is through entrance examination.

1)UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) :- which is conducted by the university in the month of May followed by centralized counseling.
2)JEE Main :-
3)The candidates who have scored more than 80% marks in class X and XII will be eligible for direct admission in the B.Tech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun.

You admission to the course through competitive examinations completely depends on number of seats vacant at the time of councelling.

Those candidates who have scored more than 80% marks in 10+2 can contact the university directly for admission process.

Contact Address:

P.O. KANDOLI VIA-PREM NAGAR,
DEHRADUN-248007
10th June 2019, 12:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) in UPES-Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission in UPES-Dehradun for BTech(Open Source and Open Standards) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BTech course in this university? Please tell me asap.

Students with minimum 60% marks in 12th standard (10+2) or its equivalent examination with a minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to study BTech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Open Source & Open Standards in UPES-Dehradun. Students should have obtained at least 60% marks in Class 10th examination also for the admission to study BTech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Open Source & Open Standards in UPES-Dehradun.
11th June 2019, 12:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the eligibility criteria to study BTech in Open Source and Open Standards at UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies), Dehradun.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission is done on the basis of UPESEAT ( UPES Engineering Aptitude Test) score followed by central counseling.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.upes.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?