8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply in Goa Common Entrance Test through online mode? Cost of application?

I want to apply in Goa Common Entrance Test. Can I apply online? I don't know where the application forms are available so I want to know that is it possible to apply this application online? And also tell me the application cost. Thank you!

10th October 2016, 10:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply in Goa Common Entrance Test through online mode? Cost of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Goa Common Entrance Test. Can I apply online? I don't know where the application forms are available so I want to know that is it possible to apply this application online? And also tell me the application cost. Thank you!
I am sorry there is no Online mode available. You can apply for thorough online mode. Please, follow the procedure below;

- Please visit the "Official website".
- Click the “Admission Prospectus” Tab.
- Click the whole advertisement to know the process of the whole examination.
- Download the application form and fill all necessary details.

Cost of the Application Form:

- Application Form - Rs. 1,500/-
- Application form without late fee - 2,500/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?