3rd February 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission if attempted 146 questions in AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam?

hello
i have attempted 146 questions out
of 200 in aiims medical entrance exam .
will i get admission in any of the aiims ?
please let me know as soon as possible

4th February 2015, 06:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission if attempted 146 questions in AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam?

No, we cannot say whether you can get admission or not depending upon the number of questions answered by you in the examination because in AIIMS Medical entrance examination, there is negative marking for incorrect answers. For every correct answer, you will be credited 1 mark and for every incorrect answer 1/3 mark will be deducted from the total marks obtained by you in the examination. So, if you have written the examination well, that means, if you have answered at least 100-120 questions correctly, definitely you can get admission in Medical course.
4th February 2015, 06:46 PM
anair

Default Re: Possibility to get admission if attempted 146 questions in AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam?

146 out of 200 is a very good score. Minimum marks required are 50% for General category student. That means you only need 50% to clear cut off. You have attempted well over that. If you do not have many negative answers(which carry negative markings) you should certainly pass the exam and get a seat in the most prestigious medical institution in the country.
20th June 2015, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

How many question should be correctly attempt in aiims mbbs exam out of 200 to get delhi aiims
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?