26th October 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure BSc(Forestry) seat with 42678 rank in Karnataka CET for an SC student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured 42678 rank in Karnataka CET and I belong to an ST category. I want to study BSc Forestry course. Please let me know if it is possible to get a seat for BSc Forestry?

8th March 2023, 02:10 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Possibility to secure BSc(Forestry) seat with 42678 rank in Karnataka CET for an SC student?

As an ST category candidate with a rank of 42678 in Karnataka CET, it may be difficult to secure a seat for BSc Forestry course in top colleges or universities. However, you may have a chance to get admission in colleges with lower cutoffs or reserved seats for ST candidates. It is recommended to check the cutoffs and eligibility criteria of the colleges and universities offering BSc Forestry course in Karnataka and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?