2nd April 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BSc(Information Technology) for 12th Commerce student?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 12th with Commerce stream. I am interested to study BSc with Information Technology course after completing my 12th. So, is it possible for me as I am a Commerce student? Kindly tell me if it is possible. Thank you!

7th April 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BSc(Information Technology) for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in 12th with Commerce stream. I am interested to study BSc with Information Technology course after completing my 12th. So, is it possible for me as I am a Commerce student? Kindly tell me if it is possible. Thank you!

Sorry, it is not possible to study BSc (Information Technology) course after completion of the 12th Commerce stream. Basic eligibility to study the BSc (Information Technology) is a pass in 12th standard examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from any recognized board. Students who have passed 12th Commerce stream can study various other courses like BCom, BA (Corporate Secretaryship), BBA, BBM, BA (Economics), etc. Duration of the all the above mentioned courses are three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?