26th October 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Statistics) Honours for BSc(Mathematics) Honours student? Can I face difficulties while getting jobs or further studies?

Hi Sir, I am studying Mathematics Honours in BSc. I also have Statistics and I found it quite interesting. I want to know if it is possible to do MSc in Statistics Honours for me? And can I face any difficulty while getting job or further studies if I do MSc with Statistics?

8th March 2023, 03:13 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Statistics) Honours for BSc(Mathematics) Honours student? Can I face difficulties while getting jobs or further studies?

Yes, it is possible for you to pursue an MSc in Statistics Honours after completing your BSc in Mathematics Honours. In fact, having a strong background in Mathematics can be advantageous for pursuing Statistics at the postgraduate level.

As for job opportunities and further studies, pursuing an MSc in Statistics can open up a wide range of career opportunities in fields such as data analysis, finance, market research, and more. Additionally, pursuing a PhD in Statistics or related fields can also be an option for further studies.

However, it is important to note that the job market and further studies opportunities may depend on various factors such as the quality of the program, the reputation of the institution, and your individual skills and abilities. Therefore, it is important to choose a good program and gain practical skills and experience through internships, projects, and research work to enhance your employability and academic prospects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?