12th May 2021, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to add additional subject in graduation after completion?

How can i add geography/history in my graduation after completion so that i will be eligible for tgt sst as i have studied economics only in all 3 years of graduation

12th May 2021, 09:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to add additional subject in graduation after completion?

✓ No, it's not possible to add additional subject in graduation. Because of you have already completed your graduation . So you can't add any subject.
13th May 2021, 11:29 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it possible to add additional subject in graduation after completion?

You can start pursuing new graduation course with Geography/history subject be eligible for TGT SST recruitment.

Since you have completed minimum qualification of intermediate that's why you are eligible to pursue graduation course any time.

You can get admission on the basis of intermediate score.
13th May 2021, 12:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Since you have already completed your graduation. You can not add any subject, there is no such rule in any university. There is only one way, you can pursue graduation again.

You just have to fulfill the admission criteria of the college/university you want to be in.
19th September 2022, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed my BA in 2007 But Now I just known that I am not illegible for Htet because I haven't 50%marks
In my subject English to kya mein ab English me hi Addition dekhar apni percentage Up Kr sakti hu kya sir plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?