8th August 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?

Hello!

I am ekta dholakia.. i have completed my 12th commerce in the year.. i want to complete my graduation. . Is it possible where I can directly apply for TV bcom??? Please revert... Can someone please give me the answer on this soon as possible?

Thanks!

9th August 2015, 12:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello!

I am ekta dholakia.. i have completed my 12th commerce in the year.. i want to complete my graduation. . Is it possible where I can directly apply for TV bcom??? Please revert... Can someone please give me the answer on this soon as possible?
Thanks!
Yes, of course you can do Graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode after completing 12th standard with 10 years Gap. You are not eligible to apply for Graduation through regular. Every college have certain fixed age limit for Graduation. It is mandatory that you must satisfy the age criteria to be eligible for Graduation through regular mode.
9th August 2015, 04:25 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?

You can pursue TV B.Com through correspondence. You are not eligible to pursue graduation as a regular student after such a huge gap of 10 years.

You can pursue your graduation through correspondence in following universities :
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Karnataka State Open University
  • Osmania University
9th August 2015, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You will get admission in 1st year of the degree course. There is no procedure for getting admission in 3rd year directly at any recognized university.

There are many open universities now like IGNOU which have degree programs for every one and you can definitely apply for admission if you are facing problems in getting admission in a regular college.
10th August 2015, 01:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely pursue your graduation course after 10 years of gap but not from regular mode. However, you can opt for graduation via correspondence, i.e. from Open Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?