19th January 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Graduation if I have failed in 12th Maths?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of 12th class of pseb board .i fail in maths . i wanna do graduation.

Is it possible that i can take admission in graduation on one side and on other side i pass my compartment test.?

19th January 2015, 02:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Graduation if I have failed in 12th Maths?

Yes, you can join in graduation course, even if you have failed in your 12th standard. And you can complete your 12th standard and graduation simultaneously. Following are some of the open universities, in which you can join to take a graduation course.

Alagappa University Directorate of Distance Education
http://alagappauniversity.ac.in/exam..._education.php

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education
www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde/

Anna University Chennai Centre for Distance Education
cde.annauniv.edu/

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education
bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/students-corner/distance-education/

Bharathidasan University Center for Distance Education
www.bdu.ac.in/cde/

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
www.ignou.ac.in/

Jamia Hamdard Open and Distance Learning (JH ODL)
jamiahamdard.edu/open-and-distance-learning/

JNTU School of Continuing & Distance Education
jntuh.ac.in/new/distanceeducation/distance-education.html
19th January 2015, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue Graduation course if you have backlogs in your 12th standard. Only candidates who have qualified 12th standard examinations in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Graduation course. For admission to some graduate courses like B.Tech, MBBS, etc. you need to appear in an entrance examination. By qualifying entrance examination, based upon your exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. Since, you have backlog in your 12th standard, you cannot get admission in Graduation course. So, I suggest you to clear your backlog subject before the time of admission process, so, that you can get admission in Graduation course immediately after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board.
20th January 2015, 12:23 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not Possible to pursue Graduation without Passing the Class XII examination.

As you have Failed in Mathematics, you are failed in Class XII examination.

To get an Admission in any of the College/ University you must have Passed Class XII examination.
17th March 2016, 08:12 AM
sonivsnitin

No,it's not possible to take admissions in any graduate programmes until you clear your class 12th exams.
You even aren't able to give any Medical or non- medical exams e.g M.B.B.S, IIT and many of them.So In my opinion you must backlog your exam so that you can able to get admissions in graduation coarse.
15th June 2016, 06:32 PM
Expert king

If you have arrears in 12th then you are not eligible to join graduation.
For join in graduation you need to complete the 12th with any stream from recognized board.
But, if you want graduation without 12th then you can apply in distance mode also.
But distance mode of degree is not good for your carrier
So, first clear your arrears in 12th then apply for graduation in regular mode..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?