2nd April 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?

sir

I'm completed my bsc mlt . But I always aspired to do MBBS since

schooling. Is it possible to do MBBS now..? Am I still eligible to sit for

the entrance exams for MBBS and get enrolled if I secure good marks in the

entrance..? i have secured 71% marks in 12th std which includes physics,

chemistry,biology.anb my age is 23 now Please advise me....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBBS after doing BSc MLT?
  2. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  3. Can I do MBBS after completing MLT with Biology in 12th?
  4. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  5. Possibilities of joining MBBS after completing B.E ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after doing Vocational MLT(+2) with Biology? Will I be eligible for MCI?
  7. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  8. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  9. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  10. Can I do MBBS after qualifying 10th class
  11. Am I eligible for MBBS abroad if done Vocational MLT(without Chemistry and Physics)? Am I eligible for MCI?
  12. Can I do MBBS after finishing the B.Sc Zoology?
  13. Is there any scope for MBBS after BSc?
  14. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc?
  15. How to take up the MBBS entrance exam? What is the criteria for it?
  16. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt?
  17. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam?
  18. After MBBS can I do Hospital Management? Syllabus of the entrance exams?
4th April 2015, 12:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?

Q : Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT?

No, it is not possibe to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT.

Q :Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?

Yes, you can still apply for MBBS entrance exams on the basis of 12th standard.
As, you have scored good marks in 12th class so you are eligible for various MBBS entrance exams.

You can apply for following entrance exams :
  • AIIMS MBBS
  • AIPMT
  • AMU MBBS
  • IPU CET MBBS
  • JIPMER MBBS
  • CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance Exam
  • Amrita University MBBS Entrance Exam
  • CPMEE
  • DY Patil Kolhapur AICET
4th April 2015, 05:38 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?

Eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS:

* The candidate must have completed age of 17 Years at the time of admission.

* Candidate must have completed his 12th in recognized university in India with English, Physics, chemistry and biology as main subjects.

* The candidate who had completed his 12th with 60% in above mentioned subjects are eligible for applying AIIMS.

If you have the above mentioned criteria then you are eligible to apply for MBBS entrance exam.
6th April 2015, 10:30 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are definitely eligible for MBBS entrance examination being 23 years old because the maximum age limit for this examinations are 25 years generally .

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery .This is a four year bachelor degree course after doing which you will head towards becoming a doctor .

The educational qualification of yours sufficient for appearing in this examination as the minimum percentage required is 60% for general and relaxation is provided for other categories as per government norms .

As you are keen to study MBBS course , so you can apply for AIIMS entrance examination whose last date for filling of application form is 10th April 2015 for the session 2015-2019 as the dates for most of the other popular entrance examinations have passed .

So hurry up and fill the application form of AIIMS entrance examination get ready for the examination as the examination is to be held on 1st June 2015 .
28th September 2016, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I am done bsc mlt dmlt an I am 12th science but I am repeater student but now I want to do mbbs I am eligible for the course please replay me
9th November 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBBS after completing DMLT course of three years duration from CMAI in Karnataka PMb
20th September 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc. With microbiology and then DMLT can i eligible for MBBS? I am 21 year old.
20th September 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc with microbiology and then dmlt can i apply for mbbs? still i am 21 year. If i can which exam should be preferred?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?