8th March 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join ICSI Executive after appearing in B.Com exam? Should I wait for the marksheet?

Hi,
Can you please let me know what is the procedure to do ICSI Executive
after completing B.Com? Is it possible to do it as soon as the exams get over or do I need to wait for the marksheet? I am in my S.Y.B.Com at present
and I want to pursue this course after B.Com?

9th March 2016, 09:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join ICSI Executive after appearing in B.Com exam? Should I wait for the marksheet?

For admission in CS course, you will have to fill the application form online and after having provided all the details, you will have to make a Demand draft of the amount mentioned for the course in favor of CS foundation, the exact address will be provide to you in the official website, and after having done all this, you will however, receive books via courier at your present address, or at whichever address you will provide in the application form

The exam will however, be held during June and December each year for all three levels, i.e. foundation, executive and professional program.

You should however wait for the results to be declared.
9th March 2016, 09:09 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to join ICSI Executive after appearing in B.Com exam? Should I wait for the marksheet?

You should have completed your graduation course and should have your results declared in order to be eligible to pursue CS course.

Therefore, I prefer you to wait for the results to be declared and then opt for the course.
9th March 2016, 11:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can you please let me know what is the procedure to do ICSI Executive
after completing B.Com? Is it possible to do it as soon as the exams get over or do I need to wait for the marksheet? I am in my S.Y.B.Com at present
and I want to pursue this course after B.Com?
Yes, it is possible to apply for provisional registration in Executive Programme by submitting the scanned copy of his/her Admit Card (Hall Ticket) of final year of Bachelor’s Degree examinations apart from passed mark sheets of the remaining 2 years. You have to regularize your registration after you complete the course by submitting the passed mark sheet of final year examinations. You have to done this within 6 months. If you fail to submit the mark sheets then you are not eligible for the CS examinations. You can register the course through online or offline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?