8th December 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study both MBBS and BTech to become an Engineer and a Doctor for an Intermediate PCM student?

Hi Sir, After completed my 10th, I took PCM in Intermediate. I was interested in Technology and now I want to pursue MBBS course in Abroad so that I can become a Neurologist. Actually I want to study both BTech and MBBS so that I can become both an Engineer and a higly qualified Doctor. Please tell me if it is possible.

10th December 2019, 05:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study both MBBS and BTech to become an Engineer and a Doctor for an Intermediate PCM student?

Having opted for PCM group for your intermediate studies, you are not eligible for pursuing MBBS degree course under any circumstances as the minimum education required to pursue MBBS degree course to be a doctor later is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

Further, I would like to let you know that it is certainly possible for a candidate to become a qualified engineer as well as a qualified doctor after pursuing B.Tech. and MBBS degree course but for that one must have completed his/her Class 12th with PCMB group so that the candidate satisfies the minimum education required to pursue both B.Tech and MBBS degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?