16th January 2020, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for AIIMS New Delhi BSc(Nursing) Admission Test 2020

Hi friends, I want to apply for AIIMS New Delhi BSc(Nursing) Admission Test for undergraduate admission. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for this admission test. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this admission test? Please let me know immediately.

17th January 2020, 10:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AIIMS New Delhi BSc(Nursing) Admission Test 2020

Procedure to apply for AIIMS New Delhi BSc(Nursing) Admission Test 2020:-

To apply for AIIMS BSc nursing, candidate have to follow the process of prospecting applicants advanced registration.
Candidates have to complete the basic registration after that final registration has to be completed.

first of all candidate have to go on the official website.

candidates need to register online buy and their basic information by personal details, contact details and address.

Final registration, candidates have to login using registration ID, registration unique code and password.

After filling in all the information, candidate has to make the payment of the application fee by debit card, credit card net banking.

After that, confirmation page will be generated. Download and print the confirmation page for future use.
17th January 2020, 10:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AIIMS New Delhi BSc(Nursing) Admission Test 2020

Procedure to apply:

Open the official website for basic registration
Official website: ugcourse.aiimsexams.org

Read the instructions that appear and click on "proceed".

The basic registration form will appear in the form is divided into following three sections that are basic details, upload images and print basic registration form.

Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression as per specifications.

Take a printout of the basic registration form.

Generate barcode to feel the final registration form and user registration ID, registration unique and password to login and feel the final registration form.

Enter academic details and exam centre choice in the final registration form and submit.

Make fee payment and take a printout of the final registration form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?