6th April 2020, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for KRLMPCA CET 2020

Hello friends, I am interested in appearing in the KRLMPCA CET. I want to apply for this entrance test for this year. Can you please tell me about the procedure for applying in this entrance test for BTech admission this year? Please tell me asap.

9th April 2020, 05:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for KRLMPCA CET 2020

Procedure to apply for KRLMPCA CET 2020:-

Registration has been started from the 18th January 2020.
Fill all the details such as personal details and information related to the academic qualification in the user registration form.
Candidates are requested to enter the valid email id and mobile number.
Affix the scanned photograph and signature in JPEG format.
9th April 2020, 05:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for KRLMPCA CET 2020:-

KRLMPCA CET 2020 application form has been released for B.E Course.

KRLMPCA CET 2020 application form has been available on the official website for the applicants.

Application form submission will be closed in the month of the 25th of April 2020

Applicants can download the KRLMPCA CET 2020

Application form by registering on the website.

Application fee:
Registration on the website
Filling the details on the form
Upload the documents
Application fee payment of Rs 1000/-
Final submission of the application.
9th April 2020, 08:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can check the procedure to apply for KRLMPCA CET 2020 here-

The candidate should fill all the columns provided in the online application form. No alteration would be allowed once it is received in the association office.

Fill all the required information in the online application form then download the filled in online application form inclose DD of ₹1,000/-.

The downloaded filled in application form along with DD drawn in favour of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore, should be sent by speed post or private courier to the address mentioned below only on or before 30-04-2020.

THE SECRETARY
KARNATAKA RELIGIOUS AND LINGUISTIC MINORITY PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES ASSOCIATION (REGD.) (K.R.L.M.P.C.A.)
Flat no. 143, 4th floor, " SURYAMUKHI", GARDEN APARTMENTS, # 21, VITTAL MALLYA ROAD, Bangalore-560001,KARNATAKA
TEL: 08041121233.

No correspondence will be entertained and any change in the date will be notified on the website of the association only.
I.e.kmca.info

Photo copy of the application form should be retained by the candidate in the end of the counselling process.
10th April 2020, 10:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested in appearing in the KRLMPCA CET. I want to apply for this entrance test for this year. Can you please tell me about the procedure for applying in this entrance test for BTech admission this year? Please tell me asap.
Applicants should fill out the application form on the official website of KRLMPCA. Applicants are, furthermore, expected to apply a full application form to the Association Office. KRLMPCA 2020 Application Form must be obtained from the website and forwarded along with a DD drawn up on behalf of the Exam Conducting Body.

KRLMPCA UG CET 2020 Application Form comprises of several parts that must be filled out to applicants, such as contact information, academic data, PU scores, etc. Several records must also be submitted with the application, such as the 10th class mark sheet, the 12th class mark sheet, certain photos, etc.

Application fee: Applicants must apply Rs 1000 through Request Draft (DD).

Official website -> www.kmca.info
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?