7th January 2019, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test 2019?

Hi friends, I want to apply for Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test for undergraduate admission. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test? Please let me know immediately.

13th January 2019, 10:41 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test 2019?

You need to fill the online application through their official website and provide all the correct details. Also, you need to upload scanned documents, hence be ready with it.

Fee needs to be paid though bank challan and after submission of online application, you will not be able to change anything. Hence, be careful while filling the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?