13th July 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in NIFT after missing the application deadline

I want to take admission in NIFT exam, but due to my board exam of 12th. I had missed the chance to fill application. What should I do, please help me because in my family no one have knowledge about it. So, please help me.

14th July 2017, 12:10 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in NIFT after missing the application deadline

There is no alternative if you have missed the important dates to apply online for National Institute of Fashion technology entrance exam. Admission to NIFT is done through NIFT entrance exam.

You should wait for next notification for NIFT 2018 entrance examination for admission in Bachelor's degree in Fashion technology.
14th July 2017, 02:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in NIFT after missing the application deadline

If you have missed the filling application form for NIFT and not appeared in entrance test conducted for admission in NIFT you have to wait for next year for the same procedure and after qualifying in it will be eligible for admission in it.

NIFT conducts entrance test for admission in it's institute in India and last date to fill application for 2017 was January 10.

The examination held on 12th February.

To get detail and for updates about NIFT visit at official link www.nift.ac.in.
15th July 2017, 06:37 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

There is no any other option for taking admission in NIFT.

You have to fill application form in the month of October and have to submit fee for this.

After that you can download the admit card from their official site.

The exam will held in the month of February.

You have to do practice for Aptitude, Reasoning and English to crack the NIFT exam.
27th January 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I miss my entrance for nift can u suggest me the way to take admission in nift
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?