7th June 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to make a career in banking sector

I have just completed in Class 10th & 12th class that there would be getting 62% for 10th class and also take 57% in 2015 for 12th class standard levels from NIOS. This is experience within skill knowledge of Microsoft Office in Jolly computer; I got 98% for Microsoft Office. I want to join in job for banking as it is my interest.

7th June 2017, 09:25 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to make a career in banking sector

You need to complete your graduation from a recognized university in order to get the job in the banking sector (private and public). The minimum qualification eligibility to get the job in government bank is the candidate must have completed his graduation. You need to check the employment newspaper on a regular basis to check is there any upcoming exams of IBPS or SBI. If there is any exam then you need to apply by visiting the official website of the IBPS, SBI.
7th June 2017, 09:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that being a Class 12th passed candidate you are not eligible for joining banking sector at this stage as the minimum educational qualification required for the same is a graduation degree from a recognized university.

Once you complete your graduation in any discipline you are eligible for the post of bank clerk and bank probationary officer in any nationalized bank of India on the basis of your educational qualification.

Further for your recruitment at these posts in nationalized bank of India you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination. For more details and updates regarding these examinations you can refer to their respective official link which are www.ibps.in and www.sbiexam.com respectively.
8th June 2017, 12:35 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to make your career in banking sector then you have to firstly complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks and after that you can appear in clerical exams, probationary officers exam etc.
To clear the banking exam a candidate must have strength over mathematics subject regarding calculations and numerical ability.
If you are from non medical stream then it would be better for you to complete your graduation with science stream having mathematics subject because it will be highly useful for you in future to crack the exam.
8th June 2017, 12:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a job into banking sector you should have completed your 12th standard in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board. With this qualification you can apply for clerk position in banks. If you want to apply for officer's or any other high position then you have to complete your bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university and you should also have computer literacy.

To get in to government banks you have to appear fro IBPS PO examination and to get in to private banks you have to appear for their respective written examination.
8th June 2017, 08:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to get job in Banks or to make career in Banking sector, you are required to meet the required eligibility criteria first.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for Banking recruitment's is "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with just 10th and 12th Classes, I suggest you to pursue Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> Knowledge of Microsoft Office in Jolly would help you in later stages but not in the earlier stages.

>> You will have to appear in IBPS or SBI based banking common written examination and qualify Interview of concerned banks to get job in Banking sector.

>> I suggest to prepare for banking recruitment's in concerned strategy to find job in Banking sector. Knowledge of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Knowledge would be really helpful.
8th June 2017, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed in Class 10th & 12th class that there would be getting 62% for 10th class and also take 57% in 2015 for 12th class standard levels from NIOS. This is experience within skill knowledge of Microsoft Office in Jolly computer; I got 98% for Microsoft Office. I want to join in job for banking as it is my interest.

To join in the banking sector as a Clerk or Probationary Officer, you should have completed graduation in any discipline. Nationalized banks (many banks) recruit candidates through IBPS. Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the above mentioned posts. IBPS conduct common written examination and interview for the selection. Competition for the above mentioned posts are very high. Therefore, candidates have to prepare well to clear the examinations. There are various coaching classes available; candidates can make use of it.
8th June 2017, 02:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that if you are interested in banking sector then first of all you need to complete graduation.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from a recognized board.

Candidate age should not less than 21 years and 30 years.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% in graduation.
8th June 2017, 05:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to make a career in Banking Sector:-

There are lot of jobs opportunities in the banking field. As a degree holder you can apply to clerical and posts in different banks. You must have more than 60% marks in plus 2 and degree as to be eligible in the banking sector. Recruitment notice of banks are published in employment news and in the official websites.
8th June 2017, 05:46 PM
mrghost
Member+

Banking sector is one of the best career option in future. There are various positions available such as Clerk and probationary officer(P.O).
You must apply for the bank exam such as IBPS, PNB bank exam, SBI exams, KCC Bank exams etc.

Recommended books for bank exams:-

> Ramesh Bank clerical practice work book.

> Arihant Bank clerical exam book.

> Upkars Bank competition

> Arihant IBPS exam books
9th June 2017, 01:29 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

On the basis of your 12th standard qualification you can only apply for clerk post in Banking sector.
You can apply for SBI Clerk entrance examination.
SBI Clerk Eligibility:
>Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
>Candidates must have completed 12th class with 60% marks from a recognized board.
>Candidates with bachelor' degree are also eligible.
>candidate age should be within 18 years to 28 years.
9th June 2017, 11:29 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that being a Class 12th passed candidate you are not eligible to join banking sector at present as for joining the banking sector minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Further once you complete your bachelor degree course you will be eligible for your recruitment as a bank clerk or bank probationary officer in various nationalised banks of India on the basis of your educational qualification. Also for your recruitment at these posts you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination.

Also in addition to above mentioned educational qualification you must satisfy following criteria too to be eligible for above mentioned bank examinations :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk and 21 years to 30 years for the post of bank probationary officer. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have good communication skills along with a certificate or diploma in computer application or language from a recognized institute.

For more details and updates regarding mentioned examinations you can refer to the links wwww.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?