31st October 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Registration process of BITSAT 2019?

Hi everyone, I am planning to appear in BITSAT. I want to register for BITSAT of 2019 so that I can secure admission in BTech Degree. Can you please let me know about the process of registration for upcoming BITSAT?

5th November 2018, 09:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration process of BITSAT 2019?

The registration process of BITSAT 2019 is given below.

1. First of all, you have to visit the official website.

2. Here you should click on the "APPLY ONLINE" option.

3. Then a new page will be open in the new tab.

4. Then you should write Father’s name, Mother’s name, Nationality, Address of Communication etc in an application form.

5. After that, you should scan your documents like Class 12th Marksheet, Photographs and Signature.

6. Then you should pay the application fee by debit or credit card.

7. At the end of the application form, you should click on the submit option.
5th November 2018, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration process of BITSAT 2019?

You can apply for BITSAT 2019 in online mode, through their official website. Just make sure you are ready with scanned signature and photograph of yourself while sitting for online application.

You need to fill the online form, upload the required documents and signature and pay the fee in online mode. Just submit the application and save the details on your PC for future reference. No need to send the application through post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?