15th November 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Reputed institutes offering BSc(Anatomy) in India? Eligibility to secure admission?

Hi Sir, I have an interest in Anatomy and I want to pursue BSc in this specialization. Can I know the reputed institutes all over India which provides this BSc course? And also let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission.

18th November 2019, 08:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed institutes offering BSc(Anatomy) in India? Eligibility to secure admission?

Reputed institutes offering B.Sc( Anatomy) in India:-

Rama University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Average Annual fees in INR :2 to 4 Lakhs

Government Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab
Average Annual fees in INR :0.60 to 3 Lakhs

Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot, Punjab
Average Annual fees in INR: 0.40 to 2 Lakhs

Eligibility criteria for BSc in Anatomy:-
The candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognised educational board with Physics, Chemistry and English with Biology as main subject and aggregate score of 60%.
18th November 2019, 09:05 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed institutes offering BSc(Anatomy) in India? Eligibility to secure admission?

List of reputed institutes offering BSc (Anatomy) in India:-

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab

Rama University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Government Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab

Eligibility criteria for BSc Anatomy course:-
The candidate should have passed twelfth or equivalent qualification with the subject of physics , chemistry and English with Biology as main subjects from a recognised board and minimum aggregate score of 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?