14th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology? Starting salary of BASLP fresher in India?

Hello Sir,
Kindly tell me what are the requirements for admission in Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology course? And what is the salary given to the BASLP fresher in India?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  2. Can I write Doctor before my name after completion of Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology? -- [New]
  3. Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University? Admission fee of this course? -- [New]
  4. Bachelor of Audio and Speech Language Pathology(BASLP) is a technical course?
  5. Syllabus and Duration for Computer Hardware course?
  6. Can I do PG in Forensic Science and Criminology being an Audiology and Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  7. Universities in India offering masters degree in Linguistics and Psychology? I have completed Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
  8. Courses after 12th PCB expect Medical stream?
  9. Which are the new medical courses other than MBBS?
  10. What are the various careers available in medical line other than MBBS? I am a 12th medical student
  11. What are the lines after doing medical in 11th and 12th
  12. What are the career options for me after scoring 58% marks? I am a student of science side
  13. What are the options other than MBBS and BDS for students having medical background after 12th class
  14. Is Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology a good course
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Audiology/Speech Pathology for an M.Tech holder and Assistant Professor?
  16. When will be the admission to audiology and speech therapy course?
  17. How much salary can i expect in starting being a BMS fresher?
  18. Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course? -- [Most Discussed]
18th May 2016, 10:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology? Starting salary of BASLP fresher in India?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) Course in India:

The basic educational qualification required to do this BASLP course is given as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with the below mentioned subjects only.
* Physics
* Chemistry
* Mathematics
* Biology or the combination there of

>> Candidates must have scored minimum 55% marks or more than that in order to pursue this course.

>> After successful completion of this course, you may find employment opportunities in Hearing Aid/ Cochlear implant industries, Colleges/ universities/ Hearing Conversation program in such industries or in Medical Hospitals as Audiometer Technician, Speech Pathologist and Audiologist.

>> The starting salary for BASLP background candidates ranges from Rs.20000/- to Rs.30000/- per month in India. It may get increased based on the experience and the skills you acquire.
18th May 2016, 10:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology? Starting salary of BASLP fresher in India?

To get admission in Bachelor of Audiology, Speech Language Pathology course, you must have passed HSC or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics and any other subject from a recognsied board. The starting salary of BASLP fresher in India ranges from 18,000 to 25,000 rupees and it may vary based on the company.
19th May 2016, 02:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission under Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology course, you need to fulfil the required criteria. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have studied a subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology, English or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and any other subject in class 12th.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in class 12th.

The starting salary for the above mentioned course ranges in between Rs. 20000 to Rs. 30000 per month in India.
16th May 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Institutions which offer BASLP and which entrance exams we need to clear for this and what is the minimum cut off for the same?
25th July 2020, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Which is better course, badlo or bad optometry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?