22nd June 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get BSc(Mathematics) Honours admission in St. Stephen's College?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BSc(Mathematics) Honours course. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this BSc course in St. Stephen's College. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

25th June 2020, 12:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get BSc(Mathematics) Honours admission in St. Stephen's College?

The requirements to study a BSc in Mathematics Honours at St.Stephen's College is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of Aptitude test followed by Personal Interview.

Interested candidate first have to register themselves at Delhi University Under Graduate portal and then have to apply on college website www.ststephens.edu. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?