11th September 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get BE(Nanotechnology) admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested in studying a BE(Nanotechnology) course. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this BE course in Siddaganga Institute of Technology. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

13th September 2020, 12:51 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to get BE(Nanotechnology) admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

Requirements to get BE(Nanotechnology) admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology is as follows.

Admission can be done through KCET/JEE.

applicant have to go through proper counselling procedure to secure admission.

Applicant must have minimum score of 45% to secure admission.
13th September 2020, 06:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get BE(Nanotechnology) admission in Siddaganga Institute of Technology?

The requirements to study BE in Nanotechnology at Siddaganga Institute of Technology is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science stream with Physics, Mathematics, English along with Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Electronics/Computer with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.sit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?