21st January 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure MBBS admission in AIIMS for a student of Bangladesh?

Hi friends, I am a student from Bangladesh. I am willing to study MBBS course in AIIMS in India. I would like to know about the requirements for securing admission in AIIMS for MBBS course for me. Kindly tell me immediately.

26th January 2019, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MBBS admission in AIIMS for a student of Bangladesh?

AIIMS is a government funded medical institution and foreigners are not eligible to get admission there for MBBS course. Only NRI category candidates can apply for admission, who are basically an Indian.

You can try for private medical colleges in India, if you are willing to study MBBS in India. AIIMS is a government funded institution, which is for only Indian citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?