20th July 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BDes(Communication Design) in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design?

Hello everyone, I want to do BDes(Communication Design) from GD Goenka School of Fashion Design. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

22nd July 2019, 05:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BDes(Communication Design) in GD Goenka School of Fashion Design?

Yes, that's correct. GD Goenka School of Fashion Design offers scholarship to the candidates pursuing Bachelor of Design (Communication Design).

The GD Goenka School of Fashion Design offers 100% scholarship in academic fee for the candidates who have scored 93% or more in 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent.

The GD Goenka School of Fashion Design offers 50% scholarship in academic fee for the candidates who have scored 88% to 93% in 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent.

You can check the website http://www.gdgoenkauniversity.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?