22nd August 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology Kanpur?

Hello Sir, I want to do a Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design from AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology Kanpur. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

4th September 2022, 12:48 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology Kanpur?

Yes,you will get a scholarship to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design,but first you have to qualify these entrance exam called AIEED and CEED.

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design.
6th September 2022, 12:26 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology Kanpur?

As, you qualified the entrance exam called UPSEE ,you will get a scholarship to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
7th September 2022, 03:39 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Duration of this course is 3 years.

The entrance exam Called UPSEE,after qualifying the entrance exam you will get a scholarship to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?