14th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying BSc(Polymer Science) Honours over BSc(Physics) Honours?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard, studying with Science stream. I want to do BSc(Polymer Science) Honours instead of Physics Honours. But my father is telling me to do BSc in Physics Honours. I just want to know about the scope of BSc(Polymer Science) Honours over BSc Physics Honours program.

10th November 2020, 04:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying BSc(Polymer Science) Honours over BSc(Physics) Honours?

If you ask for scope ,circumstance area of demand, n other things matter. In academic wat is important is your interest for the subject and your knowledge. If you find polymer science interesting n want to make a career in it then you should opt polymer science. As the name suggest it is concerned with synthetic polymers and involve research un various subjects like chemistry ,physics and engineering too. In India the scope of polymer science is gradually increasing. The best thing about this is that it is associated with almost every subject and industry. It's scope will increase soon because of the present demand and will eventually help in increasing revenue.
Polymer science is relatively new field and researchers are in demand, if a candidate is interested then they can go for it...
Whereas if we talk about Bsc physics (H) again if a person find physics interesting...then they can make career in that...
Scope of Bsc physics (H) for research purpose:_
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Heavy Water Board
Indian Space Research Organization
National physical lab( NPL)
Jobs involved in this field are:_
Professor
Senior Physicist
Technician etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?