14th March 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying BE(Industrial Engineering) over BE(Mechanical Engineering) course?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard, studying with Science stream. I want to do BE(Industrial Engineering) instead of BE(Mechanical Engineering). But my father is telling me to do BE(Civil Engineering) in future. I just want to know about the scope of BE(Industrial Engineering) course over BE(Mechanical Engineering) course. Please tell me immediately.

19th March 2019, 09:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying BE(Industrial Engineering) over BE(Mechanical Engineering) course?

Scope of studying BE(Industrial Engineering) over BE(Mechanical Engineering) course: -

Top 3 jobs: -

Industrial engineer co. op.

Industrial engineer(II, III, Senior)

Industrial controls engineer
23rd April 2019, 03:57 PM
shiv56

Default Re: Scope of studying BE(Industrial Engineering) over BE(Mechanical Engineering) course?

There are many scope in ME as well as BE courses. All mechanical/Electrical students become more profitable after just completion of the training program which is conduct on live projects. You can join 6 Months training course in Noida or 6 months of training program for this domain.

There are many training company offer this program:

CETPA Infotech Pvt Ltd

IIT Mumbai

IIT Roorkee

Bits Pilani

NIT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?