9th July 2022, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for Fire & Safety course or complete my graduation?

Hello sir! I have completed my 12th by science stream,and now I am in my first year B.S.c. I want to do fire and safety course because it has a good scope and a peacefull job as well. So I am confused wether to continue for B.S.c or go for fire and safety course? Or go for fire & safety course after completing B.S.c.
And if I should go for fire safety course then which is the best institute in mumbai?

10th July 2022, 09:54 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for Fire & Safety course or complete my graduation?

After completion of 12th standard you are eligible for the various diploma and graduation course in fire and safety. But currently you are already enrolled in some B.Sc. course, so it is better to continue your studies to save money as well as time you already invested in the current course.
However, if you still want to make your career in fire and safety, then you can do the certification course parallely through distance.

The best institute in Mumbai for fire and safety course are: The national institute of Fire and safety, Rastriya institute of fire and safety etc..
13th July 2022, 09:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There is good career scope for both B.Sc. graduation degree as well as graduation degree in fire and safety.
So, first you have to decide in which field you want to make your career. If you want to keep open both the career fields, then simply continue your B.Sc. degree and after completion of graduation degree you can apply for PG diploma or certifications in fire and safety.
After that you can apply for both vacancies i.e. either on the basis of B.Sc. of on the basis of PG diploma in fire and safety.
14th July 2022, 04:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

After completing your class 12th in the Science stream you can choose your further study as per your interest and what career you want to choose. If you want to make your career in Fire and Safety then you can go for it and can study BSc in Fire and Safety course.

The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in science stream from a recognized board. The admission process to some colleges is done on the basis of either an entrance test or through merit in the qualifying examination. The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?