27th February 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BTech(Apparel Production Management) from Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly. As I am interested to do BTech(Apparel Production Management) course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

3rd March 2019, 11:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly?

It depends on your career goal and interest. Just take the decision according to your own evaluation. You can visit the college campus and inquire about the campus placement and previous record of the concerned course. The previous placements tell a lot about the course and the scope of that field.

If there are not many companies visiting the campus for offering jobs in that field, then it will not be a good decision to join such courses, because you will struggle to find jobs after completion of the course.
4th March 2019, 09:26 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly?

Yes, you should study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly. The basic eligibility required to enter in Bachelor of Technology in Apparel Production Management course is the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream with at least 50% from a recognized board of education. The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Apparel Production Management course is four years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?