13th June 2019, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Should I study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education?

Should I study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education?

15th June 2019, 12:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, you cannot study BTech (Information and Communication Technology) course in Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education. Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education does not offer BTech (Information and Communication Technology) course. Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education offers BTech (Information Technology), you can study the course at Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education. Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education is one of the Deemed universities in Tamil Nadu.
15th June 2019, 11:52 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education Institution does not offers B.Tech in Information and Communication Technology. However, you can study B.Tech in Information Technology through Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education.

Official website -kalasalingam.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?