13th September 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study BTech course in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship?

Hello everyone, I am studying 12th with Science stream. I am interested to study BTech course in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship. Can I know which are all the specializations available for BTech course? Please tell me asap.

14th September 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study BTech course in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying 12th with Science stream. I am interested to study BTech course in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship. Can I know which are all the specializations available for BTech course? Please tell me asap.

PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship offers BTech in Industrial Engineering & Management with specialization in Total Quality Management. Duration of the BTech in Industrial Engineering & Management is 4 years (8 semesters). BTech in Industrial Engineering & Management course mix: Quality Management, General Management, Industrial Engineering and Skills Development. BTech in Industrial Engineering & Management is a part time course. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th September 2018, 07:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study BTech course in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship?

PTU Nalanda school of TQM & entrepreneurship offers different research programmers in graduation, post graduation level degrees.

The specialization course available in PTU Nalanda school of TQM & entrepreneurship for B.Tech course is Industrial engineering & Management.

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Industrial engineering & management is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of PTU Nalanda school of TQM & entrepreneurship.
15th September 2018, 03:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship offer only one specialization to study B.Tech course.

Specialization available to study B.Tech course in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship are as follows:-
Industrial Engineering and Management
15th September 2018, 06:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Specializations available to study BTech course in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship is B.Tech in Industrial Engineering & Management. Duration of this course is 4 years which is divided into 8 semesters. Candidate must hold a Technical Diploma from an institution approved by Board of Technical Education of any State or candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Mathematics) from a recognized university to be eligible to pursue that course. Also candidate must have minimum 2 year working experience*as on date of enrollment to be eligible.
15th September 2018, 06:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

BTech(Industrial Engineering & Management) in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship is a professional part-time programme. Candidates can complete this course in 4 - 8 years. Total fee expenses for this course is around INR 1.8 lakhs.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned link.
http://www.tqmbizschool.org/b-tech-industrial-engg/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?