24th August 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Sports quota colleges in Delhi for Hockey champion?

I intend to apply to Delhi university under sports quota as I have played in the nationals. Which colleges will I be admitted to under this quota. Rajendra

Related Questions:
  1. State level Karate champion is eligible for admission under Sports quota of Jadavpur University? Cut off marks for Sports quota in AIPMT exam?
  2. Is there any sports quota in AIEEE?
  3. Cutoff marks to get the sports quota? Which are the colleges that offer sports quota? List of the colleges?
  4. Can I get MBBS seat in sports quota in Hyderabad after scoring 7714 rank
  5. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota?
  6. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  7. How much sports quota is available in DU(Delhi University)
  8. Is there any sports quota in AIEEE or any kind of relaxation given in the exam?
  9. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  10. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
  11. Which are the different colleges in which I can get admission via sports quota?
  12. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  13. List of top engineering colleges under sports quota in Tamilnadu?
  14. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  15. Sports quota in aieee 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for sports quota in engineering colleges in AP?
  17. Will I be eligible for sports quota in Delhi University after scoring 95% in zonals?
  18. Is there any sports quota present in Tamil Nadu engineering colleges?
11th March 2015, 08:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sports quota colleges in Delhi for Hockey champion?

As you have not mentioned the name of any course you intend to pursue in any College via sports quota, therefore it is quite not possible to enlist the names of every Colleges for each and every courses.

However, Below I have mentioned the names of some Colleges providing admission of candidate in various courses under Sports quota.

Kindly have a look.

1. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Address: IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone:011 2659 1471

2. National Institute of Technology Delhi
Address: A-7, Institutional Area, Near Satyawadi Raja Harish Chandra Hospital, Narela, New Delhi, Delhi 110040

3. Jawaharlal Nehru University
Address: New Mehrauli Road, Near Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011 2674 2575

4.St. Stephen's College, Delhi
Address: University Enclave, North Campus, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
Phone: 011 2766 7271
10th February 2017, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sports quota colleges in Delhi for Hockey champion?

Sports quota colleges in Delhi University for roller skating championships??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?