3rd August 2021, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is better for me in graduation to become a Bank clerk?

I want to become a bank clerk, now I am in 12th, i want to know, which subject and which stream is better for me in graduation please tell me? I just wanted to ensure that I will select the right graduation to get selected as Bank clerk in future?
Thanks!

4th August 2021, 01:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is better for me in graduation to become a Bank clerk?

For recruitment as bank clerk, the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for the examination. So, you can pursue the degree as per your discipline.

Preparation as per syllabus is necessary to qualify in the examination. For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
4th August 2021, 09:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is better for me in graduation to become a Bank clerk?

Any Graduation degree is eligible to become a Bank clerk. But in the bank exam, you have to give exam on English, Mathematics, computer science, and general knowledge. So, you have to choose the stream in graduation which will cover these subjects that will help you to prepare for bank exams.
4th August 2021, 11:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

As you want to enter in the Banking field, you have to pursue graduation and in graduation, you can take any stream which you like the most because in the stream of your choice you are able to score higher marks to be eligible to apply for banking field.

Otherwise, some courses you can go through are as follows:-
B.B.A
B.C.A
B.Tech/ B.E
B.A (History)
B.A (English)
B.Sc (Zoology) and many more.
5th August 2021, 04:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

There are different criteria of being selected as a bank clear ...
Like for private banks, one has to clear IBPS exam and for government banks, one has to clear SBI clerk entrance exam....
These exams mainly consists of quantitative aptitude, reasoning and currents affairs....

Candidates must have completed graduation from a recognised field... irrespective of subjects and stream....

It's just that....practising and studying accordingly will help in achieving goals....
7th August 2021, 07:10 PM
Kaiful01

You can do B.A(general) or B.A.(economics) or B.com.And B.com is better.In order to get selected as bank clerk,you will have to prepare well for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?