6th January 2022, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Switching regular graduation into private graduation is possible in 3rd year?

Sir I have completed my graduation 1st year as a regular student but I want to complete my 2nd year and 3rd year graduation as a Private students. Is this possible??? If it is possible then which type of degree I can find, I mean i will find regular degree or private degree??

9th January 2022, 03:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Switching regular graduation into private graduation is possible in 3rd year?

Yes. Switching from regular to private is possible. But it depends on the college or university policy. So if you are already attending as a regular student in 2nd year, it would be best to clarify from the admission authorities for the same. Otherwise decide upon the mode which you can continue till graduation is complete.
10th January 2022, 02:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Switching regular graduation into private graduation is possible in 3rd year?

°°° Although, switching from regular to private is possible but it depends on the college or university policy.
It would be better if you consult with your teachers of your college or directly with the admissions staff because they can Council you better because they know their college's policy.
It would be better for you to approach to the private or admin department surely they will assist you in the right way.
10th January 2022, 07:56 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

No, it's not possible you have to continue your graduation course as a regular or a private mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?