31st August 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Yoga and Education) admission in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anushandhana Samsthana, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I want to study BSc(Yoga and Education) from Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anushandhana Samsthana, Bengaluru. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

4th September 2018, 03:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Yoga and Education) admission in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anushandhana Samsthana, Bengaluru?

No, there is no entrance exam conducted by the college for giving admission.

Swamy Vivekanand Yoga Anushandhana Samsthana is one of the famous college offering different level degrees in yoga related courses, B.Sc in Yoga & Education is one of them.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 12th class or its equivalent education in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission with all the required details and submit the form.
The admissions are given based on the merit performance in the qualifying exam.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of S-VYAS.
5th September 2018, 09:19 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BSc(Yoga and Education) admission in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anushandhana Samsthana, Bengaluru?

No, there is no entrance test to be given to take admission in this college.
The only requirement is 10+2 education with 50% marks.
And you should have basic knowledge of English language and Yoga instructor course(YIC)

Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?