13th September 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

I have an interest to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

14th September 2018, 08:33 AM
ASHLEY SARA

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

No, There is an application form available on university website. Please download that form and fill appropriate place what you want.

Fee structure :-

. 60000/- per year
(Odd sem : Rs. 30000/-
Even Sem : Rs. 30000/-)
14th September 2018, 06:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

No, there is no entrance exam conducted by the DITR for BBA in Hotel management & Tourism course.

DITR (Delhi Institute of Technology & Research) is one of the top college offering different level degrees in different subjects where BBA in Hotel management & Tourism is one of them.

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Hotel management & Tourism is a 3 years graduation level degree.

There is no entrance exam conducted by the institution for giving admissions into the institute.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of DITR.
18th September 2018, 08:09 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

Hi there!

No there is no such entrance exam that you have to give. The only criteria is 10+2 in any stream. Based on the applications received and seats available, you can get the admission easily.

Hope this helps!
18th September 2018, 08:55 PM
mayank1610

Cool Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

No dear, there is not any such mention of any entrance exam for this course.

They need only 10+2 certificates. If seats are there, you will get the admission.

Thanks!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?