20th August 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture Business Management) in Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BSc in Agriculture Business Management in Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BSc in Agriculture Business Management in this college?

26th March 2023, 11:51 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture Business Management) in Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola?

Yes, there is an entrance exam available for admission to BSc in Agriculture Business Management in Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola. The entrance exam is called the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research (MCAER). Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics/Agriculture are eligible to apply for the CET. The exam consists of multiple-choice questions and is conducted in offline mode. The candidates are selected based on their performance in the CET and the counseling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?