9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women.I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Because I have heard that there is an entrance exam for this course admission in this college.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?
  2. Eligibility to apply for BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
  4. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  5. What is MHCET cut off required for cummins engineering college for women?
  6. Can I get admission in MKSSS's Cummins College of Engineering for Women with 89% in 12th standard?
  7. List of colleges which I am eligible to get admission after scoring 66 marks in MHCET?
  8. List of top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra state?
  9. List of the colleges according to ranking? My GATE score is 39.67 -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  11. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  12. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  13. Can a B.Sc Electronics, M.Sc Electronics and ME(Electronics & Control Engineering) degrees holder eligible to study Ph.D from IIT colleges?
  14. Which colleges can I get in Pune university after scoring 23366 MHT CET state rank?
  15. List of colleges of electrical diploma in Pune and Mumbai?
  16. Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra of last year?
  17. List of the government colleges which offer direct 2nd year admission in medical electronics?
  18. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
10th August 2018, 08:56 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

Yes, there is an entrance exam conducted for giving admissions into the college.

Cummins College of Engineering for Women is a best college for women and it is an autonomous college. This college B.Tech in Instrumentation & Control Engineering course.

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Instrumentation & Control Engineering is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The eligibility required for studying this degree is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exam named MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test). This exam is conducted once in every year by the state government of Maharashtra for giving admissions into graduation level degrees into different colleges.

For applying to the exam visit the official website of MHT CET and apply through online by filling the application form with required details, pay the fees and submit the form.
You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the college.

For more details about the college visit the official website of Cummins College of Engineering for Women.
11th August 2018, 03:23 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

A student can get admission in Cummins College of Engineering on the basis of marks scores in MHTCET or JEE-MAINS examination.
MHTCET stands for Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test conducted by state government of Maharashtra for admission in state governed colleges.
JEE(Joint Entrance Examination) examination is conducted by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) once in a year for admission in various engineering colleges all over India.

Most of the seats in Cummins College of Engineering is filled after counseling on the basis of marks in MHTCET.
So, MHTCET will be more important examination it you wish for admission in Cummins College of Engineering.
Online form fillings for MHTCET starts in third week of January and ends in last week of March.
Fee for filling the form is Rs 500.
Entrance examination will be conducted in month of May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?