17th September 2020, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any placement facility available for BTech(Industrial Biotechnology) students in BIHER Chennai?

Hello friends, I am interested to do BTech(Industrial Biotechnology) from BIHER Chennai. I would like to know about the placement facility for such students in this college. Can any of you let me know if there is any placement facility for such students provided by this college?

21st September 2020, 10:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any placement facility available for BTech(Industrial Biotechnology) students in BIHER Chennai?

Yes, Placement facility is available for BTech in Industrial Biotechnology students in BIHER Chennai. The placement cell of the institute provides the platform for the student where they can make their career in a good shape. This cell conducts various workshops, guest lectures and seminars and letting the student to participate in various other extracurricular activities. There are a wide number of companies which provide a wide range of opportunities to the students.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bharathuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?