8th July 2021, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any post graduation course after in USA that can be done BAMS?

I have completed my BAMS three years back. I am practicing now. I would like to know is there any post graduation course we can do after bams in usa? if yes, please let me know the courses details , duration, how to apply ect.
kindly let me know the all details

11th July 2021, 07:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any post graduation course after in USA that can be done BAMS?

Courses that you can pursue in the USA after BAMS in India are:

1. MPH (Masters in Public Health).
2. MBA in hospital administration.
3. PHARMACIST.
4. CONSULTANT.
5. MBA in Management.

The candidate needs to pass the English language test TOELF or IELTS to get admission to any foreign university.
11th July 2021, 07:56 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is there any post graduation course after in USA that can be done BAMS?

You can go for an MD or MS after completing your BAMS. BAMS graduates can also pursue higher studies in many medical related disciplines. A few options include Masters in Public Health, Masters in Health Administration, Post graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine and many other postgraduate courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?