13th November 2021, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission requirement for graduate courses in Koti Womens College, Hyderabad?

I got 934 marks in Intermediate from Science stream with MPC subject combination and I belong to BC-D caste category. Am I eligible for graduate degree course in Koti Womens College, Hyderabad?

14th November 2021, 02:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission requirement for graduate courses in Koti Womens College, Hyderabad?

Admission requirements for graduate courses in Koti Womens college Hyderabad:-

Eligibility criteria
-Candidate must have passed the intermediate examination conducted by the board of Intermediate education Telangana/BIE AP or any equivalent qualification by recognised board.

Final selection of the candidate to BA, BCom and BSc programs are purely based on Merit.
Whereas the selection of candidates for BCom are based scored obtained in Entrance exam conducted by the college.

How to apply:-
Eligible candidates should submit the online application form at DSOT web Portal with required documents.

Registeration fee:
Application fee Rs. 200
14th November 2021, 05:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission requirement for graduate courses in Koti Womens College, Hyderabad?

The admission requirement for graduate courses in Koti Women's College, Hyderabad is 10+2 in the relevant stream. This college has various undergraduate courses such as BA, BCom, BCom Honours, BSc and to apply for this course a minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in the relevant stream from a recognized board.

Admission selection for BA, BCom, and BSc courses will be on the basis of merit and for BCom Honours, it will be on the basis of performance in the entrance examination which is conducted by the college. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.oucwkoti.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?