27th March 2021, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

What are the admission and semester fee expenses of Bachelor of Fisheries Science in College of Fisheries Berhampur?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses of the Bachelor of Fisheries Science course which is available in College of Fisheries Berhampur? I want to know about the admission as well as semester fees.

28th March 2021, 09:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the admission and semester fee expenses of Bachelor of Fisheries Science in College of Fisheries Berhampur?

Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences in College of Fisheries Berhampur is a 4 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.50000
Year II - Rs.50000
Year III - Rs.50000
Year IV - Rs.50000
Total - Rs.2 Lakhs

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ouat.nic.in
30th March 2021, 12:02 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What are the admission and semester fee expenses of Bachelor of Fisheries Science in College of Fisheries Berhampur?

The admission and semester fee expenses of Bachelor of Fisheries Science in College of Fisheries Berhampur can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 2.05 Lakh.

You will pay Rs. 50000 each year as tuition fee for 4 years.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 5000.

Visit official website for application submission.
http://www.ouat.nic.in/collegeof_fisheries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?