30th April 2021, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

What are the admission and semester fee expenses of BBA in Presidency College Bangalore?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses of the BBA course which is available in Presidency College Bangalore? I want to know about the admission as well as semester fees.

30th April 2021, 09:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the admission and semester fee expenses of BBA in Presidency College Bangalore?

Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) at Presidency College Bangalore is a 3 year duration course and is divided into 6 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.112000
Year II - Rs.112000
Year III - Rs.112000
Total - Rs.336000

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.presidencycollege.ac.in
30th April 2021, 12:48 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the admission and semester fee expenses of BBA in Presidency College Bangalore?

The admission and semester fee expenses of BBA in Presidency College Bangalore is given below.

Candidate will pay Rs. 1.12 Lakh each year as tuition fee.

Candidate will also pay admission fee of Rs. 500.

Candidate can get admission on the basis of merit list of intermediate score.

Candidate can visit official website for application procedure.
https://presidencycollege.ac.in
1st May 2021, 06:08 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

The admission and semester fee expenses of BBA in Presidency College Bangalore is Rs. 3.36 Lakh( Total tuition fees). Course duration is 3 years and full time.

For further details you can visit into the official website of this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?