10th June 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantage and disadvantage of taking B.Sc course after completion of SSC board exam?

What are the advantage and disadvantage of taking B.Sc course after completion of SSC board exam? Can I go for the course or not? Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Could I get admission in XLRI after working as a group officer in government? Any advantage/disadvantage in taking the challenge?
  2. What is the advantage of board conducted sa2 exam over school conducted sa2 exam? Which is more advantageous?
  3. Advantages and disadvantages of BBA and B.Sc? Is B.Sc valued more?
  4. Are there any Railway jobs after Inter? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the advantage of studying CBSE board till 10th and then taking 11 with state syllabus?
  6. What is the advantage and disadvantage of power sector job?
  7. Can I take B.Sc course next after completion of SSC board with 64% marks? What is the future scope of the course? -- [New]
  8. Is it beneficial to write some additional points not from NCERT books in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  9. What is digital evaluation? Disadvantage of this method?
  10. Information about BFA course? Fee structure and course duration?
  11. Is there any advantage of BSc Honors course over BSc in Physical Sciences?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Graduate level exams like SSC CGL after completion of graduation with 7 years gap?
  13. Where can I get SSC board exam question papers?
  14. How to find out SSC board exam centre for SSC No 1618044EO73727?
  15. Does UPES Dehradun accept admission through donation?
  16. ICSE Board student can do SSC privately?
  17. Will there be a possibility to get rejected in HPCL and other government sectors if qualified because of over qualification which is by finishing the M.Tech Thermal Engineering course?
  18. What is the procedure for taking admission again to take SSC exam after 5 years?
11th June 2016, 06:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the advantage and disadvantage of taking B.Sc course after completion of SSC board exam?

One cannot directly avail admission to degree courses after the completion of SSC board exams.

The minimum criteria to pursue graduation exam is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized board of education.

Some of the unrecognized colleges offer degree after completion of class 10. But the offered degree is not valid and recognized degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?