26th November 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the all over cutoff in government college for BHMS?

Hii ,my neet exam held on 6 may 2018 and i am shour that in my neet exam my score is around 294 then in which collage my admission is conform and what is the cutoff for bhms in all over government collages and i am interested in bhms so Please give me a answer thanks

27th November 2021, 08:58 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the all over cutoff in government college for BHMS?

If you want to get admission in BHMS government college you need 350 marks in NEET.
28th November 2021, 12:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the all over cutoff in government college for BHMS?

Admission to BHMS is based on marks in NEET exam.
Cutoff is based on number of factors type of countries there are 3 type of colleges for BAMS.

Government- cutoff of government colleges range in 420 plus for general candidates and 400 plus for OBC fees is lowest range of ₹20000.

Semi- government -cut off for this type of colleges from but lower and fire fees is higher then government in range of 40 to 50000 cut off is 400 plus for general candidate in 60 plus for OBC.

Private- which is the most variable type of cut off as colleges with low fees tend to have higher cutoff and hi hi college has low cutoff. This is in range of 1 to 3 lakh per year cutoff range of ₹1-3 lakh per year. Cutoff is in range of 300+ general and 280 + for OBC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?