6th December 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What amount do I have to pay for BTech(Agricultural Engineering) admission in Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology? Semester wise fee expenses?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the overall fee expenses of BTech(Agricultural Engineering) course which is available in Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology. Can you please let me know what amount I have to pay during the admission? And also let me know the fee expenses of each semester.

8th December 2020, 10:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount do I have to pay for BTech(Agricultural Engineering) admission in Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology? Semester wise fee expenses?

BTech in Agricultural Engineering at Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology is a 4 year duration course and is divided into 8 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Tuition Fee in Every Semester is Rs.35170

Semester I - Rs.70530
Semester II - Rs.40970
Semester III - Rs.40970
Semester IV - Rs.40970
Semester V - Rs.40970
Semester VI - Rs.40970
Semester VII - Rs.40970
Semester VIII - Rs.40970
Total - Rs.3.57 Lakhs

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.pau.edu
8th December 2020, 05:21 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What amount do I have to pay for BTech(Agricultural Engineering) admission in Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology? Semester wise fee expenses?

Fee structure for BTech(Agricultural Engineering) admission in Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 3.9 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 47500 per semester for 8 semesters.

You also have to pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.
9th December 2020, 08:02 PM
Ulna
Banned

BTech in agricultural engineering is a four year undergraduate course
the total fees that you will have to pay for the course is around 3 lakh rupees
so far IT semester you will be paying around 40000 rupees
at the time of admission you may have to pay some additional fees of the admission process and also the fees of 1st semester that is around 40000 rupees but it may vary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?