14th May 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of graduation in commerce?

I am in b.com. 1st year now.
What can i do after my complete of graduation?
What are the way to earn money ?
Which are the comfortable job to earn money...?
Please tell us about some job after completion of graduation...
Thanx...
¤sky¤

14th May 2015, 02:55 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after completion of graduation in commerce?

You are pursuing a very good course that is demanded in almost all fields and departments of India because commerce is directly related to accounts and accounts is one of the most important organs of a industry/ company/ organization that is why your future is bright only if you have good knowledge about your study and subjects you have studied at graduation level so my first and last suggestion to you is - Prepare well for all semester exams and try to collect in depth knowledge of each subject so you could be considered different from others by the recruiters and appointed directly.

If you want to get a good government job after completion of your B.Com then you can apply for following jobs after this degree :

>> IBPS CWE clerk and PO recruitment : A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Age should be between 20-28 years for Clerk and 20-30 years for PO examination.

>> SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for Group B and C posts :
A degree in any subject from a reputed university is required and candidate's age should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years.

>> State Level Tax Assistant Recruitment by Rajasthan/ MP/ CG/ UP etc. : Candidates having B.Com degree in Accounts or Commerce special are eligible to apply for this job.

Age should not be more than 28 years for some states and 30 years for some states.

>> Junior/ Sub Auditor Recruitment : A candidate passed B.Com degree in any subject/ plain is eligible to apply for this post and age should not be more than 30 years.

>> Accountants and Junior Accountants Recruitment : Candidate having passed in B.Com/ M.Com are eligible to apply for these posts in various government organizations and this recruitment is also conducted at state level in which only 12th pass is required in commerce so you are eligible.

>> SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for LDC and DEO post : 12th pass in any discipline from a recognized university and age should be between 18-27 years.

>> Indian Railways Commercial Clerk examination :
Class 12th commerce passed candidates are eligible and for the post of junior clerk, candidates need to be passed in class 12th in any subject.

>> Indian Railways Assistant Station Master exam : A degree in any subject from a recognized university and age must not be more than 30 years.

>> Insurance field assistant and administration officer scale I jobs for class 12th and any graduate pass candidates. You can apply for AAO Accounts discipline in this job.

If you want to get a good private job then you must know that auditor and accountants are recruited in private jobs as well so you just need to find a suitable job for your career and start it.
14th May 2015, 03:41 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

There are many courses for the commerce stream student after completion of B.Com you can go for the following degree courses like:-

> M.Com

> MBA

> B.Ed

> B.A

There are many professional courses from which after the completion of the course you can earn money like:-

> C.A

> ICWAI

> C.S

these are some popular professional courses from which you can earn a good income in future and these courses has also got a good career options in future.
14th May 2015, 08:47 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Courses to do after completion of graduation in commerce

>>IPCC -Chattered Accountant

>>Company secretaryship

>>Master in commerce

>>Master in Business Administration

>>Master in Science

>>Master in Finance

>>Master in Financial management

etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?