14th June 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between B.Com and B.Com with Banking & Insurance?

Sir/Madam,
Is there any difference between B.Com & B.Com with Banking & Insurance? I haven't understand. Can you please tell me about the differences? Kindly let me know immediately.

18th June 2015, 12:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the difference between B.Com and B.Com with Banking & Insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
Is there any difference between B.Com & B.Com with Banking & Insurance? I haven't understand. Can you please tell me about the differences? Kindly let me know immediately.
There is not much difference between both the courses. The main difference is of subjects, which is included in B.Com and B.Com in Banking and Insurance.

Normally, the syllabus pattern of B.Com equally balance all the Major subjects like, accountancy, Management, Business, statics, Banking theories, etc. But, the syllabus pattern of B.Com in Banking and Insurance course is more concentrated on Banking and Insurance related subjects Instead of other subjects.

So, you can choose any one of the specializations based on your Interest and future aspiration. However, I suggest you to apply for B.Com Hons or B. Com Genral, which is having good scope when compare with other specializations.
3rd February 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between B.Com and B.Com with Banking & Insurance?

I have taken Computer science with commerce group in Higher secondary, what are the UG courses available? I am preferring to go banking sector jobs in future. Please guide
22nd May 2018, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Difference between b.com general and b.com banking and insurance management which is the best
23rd May 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed my 2 exams successfully with 96 percentage my aim is to go for bank job please say me whether b.com is best or b.com_ banking and insurance and say me the procedures after completion of ug
7th June 2021, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

which is good one bcom plane or bcom [hons] banking and finance
19th August 2021, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What should i choose B.Com or B.Com banking & insurance???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?