18th February 2023, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the different courses of aeronautical engineering and which type of related subject?

HII? can you tell me what are the different courses of aeronautical engineering and which type of related subject ? and which type of study ?and exactly how year the complete this course? and after 12th how many percentage required for this exam because I don"t no how percentage required for this exam how many colleges will be available for aeronautical engineering in India? and after passing Intrance exam so what is Cutt off of this exam how percentage required this exam ?and this exam related to be a C.E.T exam ?and which type of exam will be conducted

my name VIPUL VINDO RUKE AND I AM FROM MUMBAI

19th February 2023, 12:47 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: What are the different courses of aeronautical engineering and which type of related subject?

Aeronautical engineering is a branch of engineering that deals with the design, development, testing, and maintenance of aircraft and spacecraft. It involves a combination of subjects such as physics, mathematics, electronics, materials science, and aerodynamics.
  • There are several courses available in aeronautical engineering such as:
  • Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Aeronautical Engineering
  • Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Aeronautical Engineering
  • Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
  • Postgraduate Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

To pursue a course in aeronautical engineering, you need to have a strong background in science and mathematics. The duration of the course may vary from 3 to 5 years depending on the program and the institution.

To apply for the courses in aeronautical engineering, you need to pass your 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) from a recognized board. However, the minimum percentage requirement may vary from college to college.

There are several colleges in India that offer courses in aeronautical engineering such as Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IIAE), Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS), Manipal Institute of Technology, and more.

To get admission to these colleges, you need to appear for an entrance exam. Some of the popular entrance exams for aeronautical engineering are:
  • Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains
  • JEE Advanced
  • Undergraduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET)

The exam pattern, cutoff, and eligibility criteria for each exam may vary. You can refer to the official website of the exam conducting authority for more details.

In terms of books, you can find several resources online and in bookstores that cover the topics related to aeronautical engineering. Some of the popular books are:
  • Introduction to Aeronautics: A Design Perspective by R. Stiles
  • Fundamentals of Aerodynamics by J.D. Anderson Jr.
  • Mechanics of Flight by A.C. Kermode
  • Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students by T.H.G. Megson

The fee structure for the courses may also vary from college to college. You can refer to the official website of the institution for more details.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?