8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What to do after not qualifying in EAMCET?

Sir, I got 740 marks in IPE and not qualified in EAMCET because of serious health problem. Now I am confused. What to do? Help me.

8th October 2017, 06:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after not qualifying in EAMCET?

If you are interested to B.Tech Computer Science after completion of your intermediate course with MPC and if you have not qualified EAMCET examination. Then, you can get admission in B.Tech course through B- category ( Management Quota )seats.

To take admission in management quota, you need to contact the college administration regarding the admission process and fee details.

The management seat costs more than convenor quota seat for pursing B.Tech computer science. course.
9th October 2017, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you have passed IPE with 740 marks and not qualified EAMCET examination then, you can appear in EAMCET examination next year by taking long-term coaching or you can buy a seat through Management quota by contacting the respective college management for pursuing your higher studies.
9th October 2017, 11:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting admission into Engineering course

You may appear in both central as well as state based entrance examinations.

>> As you have not qualified in EAMCET Examination, you may appear in Joint Engineering Entrance Test.

>> On the other side, I suggest you to spend 1 more year for getting coaching for this EAMCET Examination.

>> Once you are done with the long term coaching, you may be securing good marks next time.

>> If you can concentrate well for more than 6 months, you can score good marks along with the good rank to secure a seat in top colleges.

>> I suggest you to take the help of best coaching Institute which will fetch you to score good marks in the exam

>> Practice as many model papers as you can to improve your speed and accuracy in the examination.
16th July 2022, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got only 39 marks in mscet xam what to do now please help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?